You know how your psychology professor harps on the fact that correlation is not causation? Well here is a good example.
Why you should watch:
This man is truly insightful and creative. His 9 minute presentation is truly amazing and he makes some insightful points.
Who is he”
Rives, yes he has one name, who was born in 1968, is an author and poet. He hashosted several television shows and has made frequent appearances at TED conferences.
- Why does 4 in the morning get a lot of “bad press”?
- “At the highest possible level” is important here because:
a) Know successful conspiracy works if it involves 6 out of work truck drivers
b) Conspiracy begins at the top
c) A group of conspirators must be secret
d) All of the above
- Is there a coded message in the Homer Simpson clip?
- Can you build any set of coincidence into a conspiracy theory?
- How far the talk were you before you realized that this talk was tongue in cheek.